Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Rainy Day

It is still raining. I love the rain. I wish that I could stay home and wear my p-jams all day instead of going out and facing the elements. But alas, gotta eat so I have to gotta go to work. It was just a wee bit windy and a wee bit cold today which made standing outside for 2 hours with the kids a complete joy. Not!!!

The Outfit Du Jour 1/21/2010


Picture with the shoes I started the day with.
Boots - Maripe (thrifted)



Shoes I ended the day with.
Shoes - DC Outlet

Sweater - Bobbi Brooks
Pink Thermal - Old Navy Outlet
Jeans - Old Navy (thrifted)
Scarf - Gift
Brooch - Gift from Mom



The boots in pic #1 are really cute and when I put them on they felt alright. The problem came when I had to stand for over 2 hours plus walking on them. They killed my feet. Before I went to my second job, I went home and changed my shoes. Ahhhh comfort! I also wore a blue raincoat from Old Navy today. I forgot to put it on for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment