Friday, January 29, 2010

Burn Baby Burn

Today is Friday! Woohoo!!! And it is payday. Double woohoo!!!! I now have $20 which is burning a hole in my pocket. What shall I buy? I really want a houndstooth skirt and I need to replace my favorite skinny(?) jeans. I can't wait to get out there and see what I can find.

The Outfit Du Jour 1/29/2010


Pink Shirt - Old Navy Outlet
Brown and White Floral Shirt - JM Collection (thrifted)
Sweater -??? (thrifted)
Jeans - Riders
Boots - Wal Mart
 Key Necklace -Charlotte Russe Outlet

Today's outfit came together quite by accident. I chose the floral shirt from my closet. I thought it had long sleeves. It wasn't until I put it on that I realized that it tied and had 3/4 sleeves. I loved the way it showed the pink shirt and I thought everything worked well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment