Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Last Day Of Vacation

Today was the last day of vacation. : ( Tomorrow I have to go back to work and all the little kiddies. Whee!!! Tonight, we went to dinner with my mom and little brother to celebrate his birthday. Of course, his birthday was on the 23rd of December but better late than never I say.

The Outfit Du Jour 1/3/2010


Sweater - Denim and Co. (thrifted)
Skirt - H&M (thrifted)
Tights - Liberts
Brown Velvet Boots - Silhouettes (thrifted)


Key Necklace - Charlotte Russe Outlet


Details: The sweater is one that I got yesterday while thrifting. I think I paid 50 cents for it. It is a little big but that is ok. I tried it with a wide belt. My husband, aka Mr. Opinionated, didn't like it. I thought it was ok. I might wear it like that at a later date. This skirt is one of my new favorites. I bought it in Vegas while thrifting and it fits like a dream. I almost didn't buy it because it was $4. I am glad that I had to have $5 worth of stuff to use my ATM  at the Salvation Army or I would have missed out. The boots were another thrift store find in Vegas. I bought them because
A. they are comfy
and
B. they fit my 19" calves.
Two attributes that are hard to find in footwear for me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment