Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Weekend Is Here

Today was a busy day. I cleaned a few things around the house and made breakfast and lunch for the boys. After that was all done, I loaded up the car and headed out to the thrift stores. I have spent my $20 for the Month of January. I bought 2 Talbot's sweaters from the Goodwill and a green scarf from the Salvation Army for a total of $11. I really wanted a houndstooth pencil skirt but I couldn't find one. I will keep looking next month.

The Outfit Du Jour 1/9/2010


UNLV Sweatshirt - Champion (thrifted)
Jeans - Bass Outlet
Scarf - Made by me
Boots - Target

I realize that this is the same sweatshirt and scarf from yesterday but it is comfortable and I wanted to wear it again today. And the scarf just goes with the sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment