Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sunny California??? Yah Right!

It was another cold day today. I would be ok with the cold if I didn't know that less than a two hour drive away, it was 80 degrees (lucky L.A.). So once again, the outfit is not spectacular. It is so I do not freeze to death in our subzero (ok it was in the 50's) weather.

Outfit Du Jour 1/5/2010


Sweater - Izod (thrifted)
Blue Thermal - Old Navy Outlet
Gray T-Shirt (not seen) - Target
Jeans - Levi Strauss (thrifted)
Boots - Target
Cap and Gloves - Gift from Secret Santa Pal (Nena)
Scarf - Made By Moi

I do not have a hat head. This is due to the fact that I have a Charlie Brown head. It is large and humongous and hats usually don't fit very well. With this being said, I wore this cap because it was cold so my big head be damned.

By the way, I seriously need to work on the posing thing. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment