Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. Nothing spectacular going on here. Spent the day washing clothes, searching for our passports (found them Yay!), watching the Lakers win (thank goodness) and organizing my son's game system. Later in the evening, we went to dinner with my mom and brother then grocery shopping. The excitement is never ending in my neck of the woods.

The Outfit Du Jour 1/31/2010

Magenta and Pink Tank Top - Old Navy (thrifted)
Pink Shirt - Stitch
Jacket - Old Navy (thrifted)
Pants - Chico's (thrifted)
Shoes - DC Outlet

I am not feeling a lot of love for the new bangs. My hair has too much body and they do not want to lay flat. I wonder if the bangs were a little thicker if they would lay better? I may have to go in and see what my hairdresser can do. Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment