Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Day Late.....

Ok, I m a day late in posting my outfit du jour. I forgot to take my pic yesterday and when I got home from work, I was tired. So this morning, I put yesterday's clothes back on and had my son take my pic. This is why I look all cranky. I am sleepy.

Outfit Du Jour 1/6/2010

With the coat:



Without the coat:




Coat - ????
Pink Thermal - Old Navy Outlet
Sweater - ??? (thrifted)
Pants - Attention via K-Mart
Scarf - Made by me
Gloves -  A gift for Christmas

Shoes - Target


Pin - 1929 Jewelry??? Bought in the 80's


The details: I was complemented all day on my coat. Everyone kept asking me if it was one of my thrift finds. To be quite honest, I don't know where it came from. It had been in my closet forever and I found it when I cleaned my closet out. All I know is that it is warm. The pin is from the 80's. I used to have a fascination (ok really an obsession) with brooches. Now not so much but they are fun to wear with my scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment