Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rainy Days and Tuesdays Really Get Me Down

Ok, I really love rainy days. It is the Tuesday and the fact that I had to go back to work. Sigh...
Rainy days are the worst when you work at a school. It is much like the scene in Airplane where they say "assume crash positions". The kids went nuts. I was never so glad to see the parents come and pick them up. Buhbye!!! More rain due tomorrow with more kiddy fun ahead. Yay!!!

The Outfit Du Jour 1/19/2010


Jacket - Riders Copper (thrifted)
Sweater - Talbots (thrifted)
Pink Sequined Tank - Avon
Cropped Linen Pants - Lane Bryant (thrifted)
Boots - Target

Originally, I had on my pink Gap trenchcoat but I had to make a quick change when I dropped mustard all over the sleeve and lapel. It is currently in the washer so we shall see if it is able to be saved.
Please light a candle for my little coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment