Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank God It's Friday!!!!

Woohoo!!!!! It is Friday!!!!! I am so glad that the weekend is here. Hopefully, I can get a few things done that are on my to do list. In addition to the to do list, I still have $11 of my $20 for the month of January. I might make a visit to a few of my favorite thrift stores that I haven't visited in a while.

Outfit Du Jour 1/8/2010


UNLV Sweatshirt - Champion (thrifted)
ecko unltd. hoodie - ????
Black Pants - Venezia (thrifted)
Boots - Target
Scarf - Made by me

It was cold today once again. A good portion of my work day is spent outside. This is why I am wearing a sweatshirt and a fleece lined hoodie. I inheirited this hoodie somehow. It was in my stuff from school and when I took it back to see who it belonged to no one claimed it. Their loss is my gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment